WebKitGTK+ 2.12.2 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.12 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.12.2 release?
- Fix rendering of scrollbars with GTK themes using stepper buttons.
- Fix compatibility issue with 2.12.1 regarding local storage access from file URLs.
- Make menu list buttons use the text color from the theme.
- Do not show resize grip in non-resizable text fields.
- Fix accessibility events causing Orca to echo key presses instead of speaking the inserted characters in password fields.
- Fix an off by one error in hyphenation.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Fix the build with libjpeg v9.
- Translation updates: Bulgarian, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Turkish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.