WebKitGTK 2.41.4 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.42 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.41.4 release?
- Add new API to configure experimental features at runtime.
- Add support for prefers-reduced-motion media query.
- Split hardware acceleration information in webkit://gpu.
- Fix CPU usage on autoplaying videos.
- Fix video rendering when GL is disabled.
- Choose amount of painting threads depending on available CPU cores on GTK4.
- Add memory usage of images in web inspector memory timeline.
- Fix the build with X11 target disabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.