WebKitGTK 2.41.1 released!
This is the first development release leading toward 2.42 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.41.1 release?
- Use DMABuf and WebKit IPC for rendering instead of wpe/x11.
- Calculate scroll step depending on scrollable area size when scrolling with the mouse wheel or arrow keys.
- Add WebKitClipboardPermissionRequest to handle DOM paste access requests.
- Remove support for rendering with GLX in the web process.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.