WebKitGTK 2.39.1 released!
This is the first development release leading toward 2.40 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.39.1 release?
- Use ANGLE for WebGL implementation and enable WebGL2.
- Remove internal nested wayland compositor making libwpe mandatory when building with wayland enabled.
- Prefer EGL over X11, intead of GLX, where available.
- Add support for background-repeat: space.
- Add API to check if a response policy decision is for the main resource.
- Fix rendering of checkbox and radio buttons in black backgrounds.
- Make checkbox, radio and inner spin button scale along by page zoom.
- Add support for get computed label and get computed role WebDriver commands.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.