WebKitGTK 2.36.0 released!
This is the first stable release in the 2.36 series.
Highlights of the WebKitGTK 2.36.0 release
- Add new accessibility implementation using ATSPI DBus interfaces instead of ATK.
- Add support for requestVideoFrameCallback.
- Change hardware-acceleration-policy setting default value to always.
- Add support for media session.
- Add new API to set HTTP response information to custom uri schemes.
- Make user interactive threads (event handler, scrolling, …) real time in linux.
For more details about all the changes included in WebKitGTK 2.36 see the NEWS file that is included in the tarball.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.