WebKitGTK 2.35.1 released!
This is the first development release leading toward 2.36 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.35.1 release?
- Make user interactive threads (event handler, scrolling, …) real time in linux.
- Add new API to set HTTP response information to custom uri schemes.
- Add support for media session.
- Change hardware-acceleration-policy setting default value to always.
- Fix jsc_value_object_define_property_accessor() to work with objects not having a wrapped instance.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.