WebKitGTK 2.34.0 released!
This is the first stable release in the 2.34 series.
Highlights of the WebKitGTK 2.34.0 release
- Add support for HTTP/2 when building with libsoup3.
- Add support for CSS Scroll Snap.
- Add support for date and datetime-local input elements.
- Add support for display capture.
- Add support for ICC color management.
- Add support color-schemes CSS property.
- Add support for link preconnect when building with libsoup3.
- Add support for client side certificates when building with libsoup3.
- Add multi-track support to MSE media backend.
- Add new API to handle web process unresponsiveness.
- Add API to disable CORS on a web view for particular domains.
- Add new API to access/modify capture devices states.
- Add new API to configure the memory pressure handler.
For more details about all the changes included in WebKitGTK 2.34 see the NEWS file that is included in the tarball.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.