WebKitGTK 2.33.3 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.34 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.33.3 release?
- Add support for display capture.
- Add new API to access/modify capture devices states.
- Add new API to configure the memory pressure handler.
- Add support for client side certifiates authentication.
- Add support color-schemes CSS property.
- Add support for dark scrollbars.
- Keep GtkSettings used by web processes in sync with the settings set in the UI process.
- Add support for drawing the scrollbars corner.
- Allow to opt-out of GL rendering at runtime for media player.
- Add support for A420 compositing in media player.
- Improve pinch to zoom gesture in accerlerated compositing mode.
- Fix cookies configuration after a network process crash.
- Fix touchscreen navigation swipe when the page scrolls horizontally.
- Fix rendering of elliptic radial gradients.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, French, Swedish, Ukrainian
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.