WebKitGTK 2.32.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.32 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.32.1 release?
- Support building against the Musl C library.
- Support building against ICU version 69 or newer.
- Improve handling of Media Capture devices.
- Improve WebAudio playback.
- Improve video orientation handling.
- Improve seeking support for MSE playback.
- Improve flush support in EME decryptors.
- Fix HTTP status codes for requests done through a custom URI handler.
- Fix the Bubblewrap sandbox in certain 32-bit systems.
- Fix inconsistencies between the WebKitWebView.is-muted property state and values returned by webkit_web_view_is_playing_audio().
- Fix the build with ENABLE_VIDEO=OFF.
- Fix wrong timestamps for long-lived cookies.
- Fix UI process crash when failing to load favicons.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Swedish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.