WebKitGTK 2.32.0 released!
This is the first stable release in the 2.32 series.
Highlights of the WebKitGTK 2.32.0 release
- NPAPI plugins support have been removed.
- System font scaling factor is correctly applied now.
- New permission request API for MediaKeySystem access.
- New API to remove individual scripts/stylesheets using WebKitUserContentManager.
- Web inspector now shows detailed information about main loop frames.
- The minimum required GStreamer version is now 1.14.
- The GStreamer runtime is now initialized only when required.
- Improved platform support for WebAudio (WebAudio->MediaStream, Worklet, Multi-channel).
- Support for hardware-accelerated video rendering on i.MX8 platforms (using the NXP driver).
For more details about all the changes included in WebKitGTK 2.32 see the NEWS file that is included in the tarball.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.