WebKitGTK 2.31.90 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.32 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.31.90 release?
- Add permission request API for MediaKeySystem access.
- Fix rendering when using opacity filters on hardware accelerated layers.
- Fix flatpak-spawn subsandbox to not clear environment variables.
- Ensure a URI scheme handler can’t be registered multiple times.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- The minimum required GStreamer version is now 1.14.
- CEA-608 closed captions support (requires WEBKIT_GST_USE_PLAYBIN3=1 environment variable).
- Advertise CBCS decryption and VP9 support in Thunder.
- Advertise DASH as supported in the media player.
- Improved support for playbin3.
- Translation updates: Ukrainian.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.