WebKitGTK 2.29.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.30 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.29.2 release?
- Add Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) support.
- Add support for video formats in img elements.
- Add API to handle video autoplay policy that now defaults to disallow autoplay videos with audio.
- Add API to mute a web view.
- Add API to allow applications to handle the HTTP authentication credential storage.
- Add a WebKitSetting to set the media content types requiring hardware support.
- Fix a crash during drag an drop due to a bug introduced in 2.29.1.
- Do not start page load during animation in back/forward gesture.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Ukrainian.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.