WebKitGTK 2.27.4 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.28 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.27.4 release?
- Add API for input methods.
- Add API to serialize/deserialize a JSCValue to/from a JSON string.
- Add support for strict secure cookies.
- Add support for saving data from remote inspector.
- Make ondemand hardware acceleration policy never leave accelerated compositing mode.
- Fix rendering of conic gradients in high resolution displays.
- Fix special combination characters not respecting the keystroke order when high CPU load.
- Honor the IndexedDB directory set in WebsiteDataManager.
- Fix rendering of text when there’s an initial advance in the text run.
- Fix web process crash when displaying a KaTeX formula.
- Fix network process crash with PSON enabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.