WebKitGTK 2.27.3 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.28 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.27.3 release?
- Add support for Pointer Lock API.
- Improve performance when falling back to system fonts.
- Stop using DBus for the remote inspector implementation to improve the performance of both WebDriver and remote inspector.
- Implement support for new ARIA roles: code, strong, emphasis, generic.
- Fix handling of content type with new custom protocols implementation.
- Make image decoders fully thread safe.
- Add support for get page source command in WebDriver.
- Add support for network proxy capabilities in WebDriver.
- Add support for new window command in WebDriver.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Ukrainian.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.