WebKitGTK 2.27.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.28 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.27.2 release?
- Add user messages API for the communication with the web extension.
- Enable service workers by default.
- Add support for saving data in Web Inspector.
- More navigation gesture improvement.
- Fix the build with WebDriver disabled.
- Show also client EGL extensions in about:gpu.
- Disable accelerated compositing when we fail to initialize the EGL dispaly under Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.