WebKitGTK 2.25.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.26 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.25.2 release?
- Enable process switch on cross site navigation.
- Use libwpe with fdo backend to implement accelerated compositing under wayland.
- Fix rendering artifacts in youtube volume button.
- Fix trapezoid artifact in github comment box.
- Ensure web extensions directory is readable when sandbox is enabled.
- Fix the executable name of WebDriver process, renamed by mistake in 2.25.1.
- Enable hyperlink auditing setting by default.
- Remove the option to build without using the redirected XComposite window.
- Fix HLS streams being slow to start.
- Make accessibility work when sandbox is enabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.