WebKitGTK 2.25.1 released!
This is the first development release leading toward 2.26 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK 2.25.1 release?
- Add support for subprocess sandboxing.
- Add API to get the web process unique identifier of a WebKitFrame.
- Add WebKitWebPage::did-associate-form-controls-for-frame signal and deprecate did-associate-form-controls.
- Implement AtkComponentIface scroll_to methods.
- Improve rendering of form controls when GTK theme is dark and enable prefers-color-scheme media query.
- Show the emoji chooser popover for editable content.
- Fix touch capabilities detection for websites checking touch events properties present in window or pointer media queries.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.