WebKitGTK+ 2.21.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.22 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.21.2 release?
- Remove resource load statistics API, it’s not ready yet.
- Add initial implementation of WebDriver advance user insteraction commands.
- Implement MouseEvent.buttons.
- Do TLS error checking on GTlsConnection::accept-certificate to finish the load earlier in case of errors.
- Fix downloads started by context menu failing in some websites due to missing user agent HTTP header.
- Avoid painting backing stores for zero-opacity layers.
- Fix the installation path of API documentation.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.