WebKitGTK+ 2.20.2 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.20 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.20.2 release?
- Do TLS error checking on GTlsConnection::accept-certificate to finish the load earlier in case of errors.
- Properly close the connection to the nested wayland compositor in the Web Process.
- Avoid painting backing stores for zero-opacity layers.
- Fix downloads started by context menu failing in some websites due to missing user agent HTTP header.
- Fix video unpause when GStreamerGL is disabled.
- Fix several GObject introspection annotations.
- Update user agent quiks to fix Outlook.com and Chase.com.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Security fixes: CVE-2018-4200.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.