WebKitGTK+ 2.20.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.20 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.20.1 release?
- Improve error message when Gigacage cannot allocate virtual memory.
- Add missing WebKitWebProcessEnumTypes.h to webkit-web-extension.h.
- Improve web process memory monitor thresholds.
- Fix a web process crash when the web view is created and destroyed quickly.
- Fix a network process crash when load is cancelled while searching for stored HTTP auth credentials.
- Fix the build when ENABLE_VIDEO, ENABLE_WEB_AUDIO and ENABLE_XSLT are disabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.