WebKitGTK+ 2.17.92 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.18 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.17.92 release?
- Improve CPU usage when rendering under Wayland in accelerated compositing mode.
- Improve the memory consumption of the UI process under Wayland.
- Fix rendering issues in some web sites with accelerated compositing enabled.
- Fix a web process crash when closing the WebView.
- Initialize libgcrypt in the network process too.
- Show controls if a video element isn’t allowed to play inline.
- Add support for cookies and screenshots commands in WebDriver.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Polish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.