WebKitGTK+ 2.17.1 released!
This is the first development release leading toward 2.18 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.17.1 release?
- Switch to use new remote inspector infraestructure instead of legacy Web Sockets based one.
- Add API to enable and handle Web Automation.
- Load large images asynchronously off the main theead.
- Use GtkFileChooserNative for open/save dialogs when available.
- Make file chooser run as modal by default if possible.
- Fix position of dropdown menus in Wayland.
- Keep URI fragments after a server redirection.
- Implement support for aria-haspopup and aria-autocomplete.
- Implement aria-value support for focusable separators.
- Fix playing of some live streams.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.