WebKitGTK+ 2.16.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.16 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.16.1 release?
- Fix no-third-party cookies policy in case of redirections.
- Keep URL fragments after server redirections.
- Honor GTK+ font settings.
- Ensure depth and stencil renderbuffers are created on GLESv2.
- Prevent new navigations from onbeforeunload handler and document unload.
- Disallow beforeunload alerts from web pages users have never interacted with.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.