WebKitGTK+ 2.15.91 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.16 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.15.91 release?
- Fix rendering artifacts when resizing the window in accelerated compositing mode.
- Remove flickering when leaving accelerated compositing mode.
- Fix a web process crash when loading duck duck go.
- Properly handle copy drag and drop operations.
- Fix a hang when sending an IPC messages fails because socket read buffers are full.
- Ensure we never try to load GTK2 plugins in Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.