WebKitGTK+ 2.15.90 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.16 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.15.90 release?
- Add an API to add a custom tab into the print dialog.
- Update cookie manager API to properly work with ephemeral sessions.
- Fix rendering issues in long documents with transparent background.
- Handle extended colors in cairo and texture mapper backends.
- Release unused UpdateAtlas and reduce the tile coverage on memory pressure.
- The media backend now stores preloaded media in /var/tmp instead of user cache dir.
- Fix a deadlock when the media player is destroyed.
- Fast replay on video hide/unhide on platforms with limited video buffer pools.
- Fix network process crashes when loading custom URI schemes.
- Fix video rendering when switching to accelerated compositing mode.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.