WebKitGTK+ 2.15.3 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.16 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.15.3 release?
- Add API to set network proxy settings.
- Add API to set initial notification permissions.
- Add WebKitSecurityOrigin to the API.
- Add tag property to WebKitNotification.
- Create GLX OpenGL contexts using version 3.2 (core profile) when available to reduce the memory consumption on Mesa based drivers.
- Improve memory pressure handler to reduce the CPU usage on memory pressure situations.
- Add support for key and code properties on keyboard events.
- More user agent string improvements to improve compatibility with several websites.
- Fix network process crashes when loading custom URI schemes.
- Fix web process crash when closing the web view in X11.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: German.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.