WebKitGTK+ 2.14.3 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.14 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.14.3 release?
- Create GLX OpenGL contexts using version 3.2 (core profile) when available to reduce the memory consumption on Mesa based drivers.
- Improve memory pressure handler to reduce the CPU usage on memory pressure situations.
- Fix a regression in WebKitWebView title notify signal emission that caused the signal to be emitted multiple times.
- Fix high CPU usage in the web process loading hyphenation dictionaries.
- More user agent string improvements to improve compatibility with several websites.
- Fix web process crash when closing the web view in X11.
- Fix the build with OpenGL ES2 enabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: German.
- Security fixes: CVE-2016-7656, CVE-2016-7635, CVE-2016-7654, CVE-2016-7639, CVE-2016-7645, CVE-2016-7652, CVE-2016-7641, CVE-2016-7632, CVE-2016-7599, CVE-2016-7592, CVE-2016-7589, CVE-2016-7623, CVE-2016-7586.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.