WebKitGTK+ 2.14.0 released!
This is the first stable release in the 2.14 series.
Highlights of the WebKitGTK+ 2.14.0 release
- Threaded compositor is enabled by default in both X11 and Wayland.
- Accelerated compositing is now supported in Wayland.
- Clipboard works in Wayland too.
- Memory pressure handler always works even when cgroups is not present or not configured.
- The HTTP disk cache implements speculative revalidation of resources.
- DRI3 is no longer a problem when using the modesetting intel driver.
- The amount of file descriptors that are kept open has been drastically reduced.
For more details about all the changes included in WebKitGTK+ 2.14 see the NEWS file that is included in the tarball, or see:
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.