WebKitGTK+ 2.12.4 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.12 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.12.4 release?
- Fix performance in accelerated compositing mode with the modesetting intel driver and DRI3 enabled.
- Reduce the amount of file descriptors that the Web Process keeps open.
- Fix Web Process deadlocks when loading HLS videos.
- Make CSS and SVG animations run at 60fps.
- Make meter elements accessible.
- Improve accessibility name and description of elements to make it more compatible with W3C specs and fix several bugs in which the accessible name of objects was missing or broken.
- Fix a crash when running windowed plugins under Wayland.
- Fix a crash at process exit under Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: German.
- Security fixes: CVE-2016-4622, CVE-2016-4624, CVE-2016-4591, CVE-2016-4590.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.