WebKitGTK+ 2.12.0 released!
This is the first stable release in the 2.12 series.
Highlights of the WebKitGTK+ 2.12.0 release
- Network process is now used unconditionally. The shared secondary process model is now the same as using the multiple process model and setting a process limit of 1.
- Switch to use overlay scrollbars like all other GTK+ widgets and ensure the behavior is consistent with GTK+ too.
- Support for windowless NPAPI plugins with no UI in non X11 platforms.
- Enable GSS-Negotiate support when available in libsoup.
- Improved general performance by better handling glib main loop sources.
- New API to save and restore a WebView session.
For more details about all the changes included in WebKitGTK+ 2.12 see the NEWS file that is included in the tarball, or see:
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.