WebKitGTK+ 2.11.92 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.12 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.11.92 release?
- Revert the patch to limit the number of tiles according to the visible area introduced in 2.11.90, because it caused rendering issues in several popular websites.
- Fix scrollbars rendering again with GTK+ >= 3.19.11.
- Fix rendering of slider input elements.
- Fix rendering artifacts when using a web view background color.
- Make webkit_web_context_clear_cache() work again.
- Fix smooth scrolling behavior that was changed by mistake.
- Don’t force ENABLE_INTROSPECTION=OFF on Mac.
- Install WebProcess and NetworkProcess on OSX when not building the Mac port.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.