WebKitGTK+ 2.10.8 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.10 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.10.8 release?
- Limit the number of tiles according to the visible area. This was causing a huge memory consumption with some websites.
- Fix flickering and rendering artifacts when entering accelerated compositing mode before the web view is realized.
- Fix rendering of form controls and scrollbars with GTK+ >= 3.19.
- Fix HTTP authentication dialog rendering when accelerated compositing mode is enabled.
- Fix rendering artifacts when using a web view background color.
- Fix a crash when creating a WebKitWebView without providing a WebKitWebContext.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Security fixes: CVE-2016-1726.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.