WebKitGTK+ 2.11.5 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.12 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.11.5 release?
- Switch FTL to use B3 backend instead of LLVM.
- Add support for windowless NPAPI plugins with no UI in non X11 platforms.
- Fix a Web Process crash when quickly attempting many DnD operations.
- Fix scrollbars rendering with older versions of GTK+.
- Fix a crash when creating a WebKitWebView without providing a WebKitWebContext.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.