WebKitGTK+ 2.10.5 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.10 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.10.5 release?
- Disable DNS prefetch when a proxy is configured.
- Reduce the maximum simultaneous network connections to match other browsers.
- Make WebKitWebView always propagate motion-notify-event signal.
- Add a way to force accelerating compositing mode at runtime using an environment variable.
- Fix input elements and scrollbars rendering with GTK+ 3.19.
- Fix rendering of lines when using solid colors.
- Fix UI process crashes related to not having a main resource response when the load is committed for pages restored from the history cache.
- Fix a WebProcess crash when loading large contents with custom URI schemes API.
- Fix a crash in the UI process when the WebView is destroyed while the screensaver DBus proxy is being created.
- Fix WebProcess crashes due to BadDrawable X errors in accelerated compositing mode.
- Fix crashes on PPC64 due to mprotect() on address not aligned to the page size.
- Fix std::bad_function_call exception raised in dispatchDecidePolicyForNavigationAction.
- Fix downloads of data URLs.
- Fix runtime critical warnings when closing a page containing windowed plugins.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: French, German, Italian, Turkish.
- Security fixes: CVE-2015-7096, CVE-2015-7098.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.