WebKitGTK+ 2.10.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.10 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.10.1 release?
- Fix rendering of accelerated content in HiDPI screens.
- Fix several media controls rendering issues.
- Fix rendering of progress element with recent versions of GTK+.
- Add and update some web inspector icons.
- Correctly handle websites sending an invalid auth header.
- Fix a crash when creating the UI process backing store in Wayland.
- Fix the build with spellchecker disabled.
- Fix the build with touch events disabled.
- Fix the build with OpenGL disabled.
- Several build fixes on Mac OSX.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.