WebKitGTK+ 2.9.4 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.10 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.9.4 release?
- Fix the window size reported when the web view isn’t realized yet. This fixes the layout of some websites when opening new tabs in the browser and anchor links when opened in new tabs too.
- Add API to be notified about editor state changes.
- Add selection-changed signal to the Web Extensions API.
- Add initial WebKitWebsiteDataManager API for process configuration options.
- Make WebSQL work by using a default quota instead of always failing in openDatabase with DOM Exception 18.
- Correctly restore accelerated compositing after a WebProcess crash.
- Only enable the input methods filter when there’s an editable element focused.
- Fix a crash on memory allocation using bmalloc on 32bit systems.
- Allow to build with X11 and Wayland targets at the same time.
- Fix a crash when spell checker returns no guesses.
- Update and optimize some of the web inspector icons.
- Translation updates: Swedish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.