WebKitGTK+ 2.9.3 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.10 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.9.3 release?
- Inhibit screen saver when playing full screen video.
- Fix DOCUMENT_VIEWER cache model to actually disable the memory cache.
- Fix a regression that prevented the WebKitWebView::context-menu signal from being emitted.
- Update web inspector icon so Rendering Frames timeline distinguish between layout and painting.
- Ensure fragment identifier part of URI is not removed for custom URI scheme requests.
- Improve performance of keyboard events handling.
- Expose element tag name as an object attribute to accessibility.
- Fix the build with Wayland target enabled.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.