WebKitGTK+ 2.4.9 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.4.9 release?
- Check TLS errors as soon as they are set in the SoupMessage to prevent any data from being sent to the server in case of invalid certificate.
- Clear the GObject DOM bindings internal cache when frames are destroyed or web view contents are updated.
- Add HighDPI support for non-accelerated compositing contents.
- Fix some transfer annotations used in GObject DOM bindings.
- Use latin1 instead of UTF-8 for HTTP header values.
- Fix synchronous loads when maximum connection limits are reached.
- Fix a crash ScrollView::contentsToWindow() when GtkPluginWidget doesn’t have a parent.
- Fix a memory leak in webkit_web_policy_decision_new.
- Fix g_closure_unref runtime warning.
- Fix a crash due to empty drag image during drag and drop.
- Fix rendering of scrollbars with GTK+ >= 3.16.
- Fix the build on mingw32/msys.
- Fix the build with WebKit2 disabled.
- Fix the build with accelerated compositing disabled.
- Fix clang version check in configure.
- Fix the build with recent versions of GLib that have GMutexLocker.
- Fix the build for Linux/MIPS64EL.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.