WebKitGTK+ 2.6.6 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.6 release?
- Check TLS errors as soon as they are set in the SoupMessage to prevent any data from being sent to the server in case of invalid certificate.
- Fix synchronous loads when maximum connection limits are reached.
- Fix web timing calculations when loading resources from the disk cache.
- Ensure WebKitFrame objects are released when the frame is destroyed.
- Fix some transfer annotations used in GObject DOM bindings.
- Clear the GObject DOM bindings internal cache when frames are destroyed or web view contents are updated.
- Fix a crash viewing http://www.last.fm/.
- Fix a crash due to empty drag image during drag and drop.
- Fix rendering of drag and drop icon.
- Resize the accelerating compositing window to a minimum size again after leaving accelerated compositing mode to save memory.
- Fix a crash when loading a local file with webkit_web_view_load_alternate_html.
- Fix rendering of scrollbars with GTK+ >= 3.16.
- Fix the build with older versions of GStreamer.
- Fix the build with CMake 3.2.
- Fix the build for Linux/MIPS64EL.
- Fix the build for HPPA.
- Fix the build with recent versions of GLib that have GMutexLocker.
- Fix the gtk-doc generation to appear in DevHelp.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.