WebKitGTK+ 2.7.92 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.8 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.7.92 release?
- Add APNG support.
- Disable RC4 support in networking backend.
- Add a configure option to build with OpenGL ES 2.
- Add an option to enable MiniBrowser for non developer builds and always install it.
- Check TLS errors as soon as they are set in the SoupMessage to prevent any data from being sent to the server in case of invalid certificate.
- Make WebKitWebView always hold a reference on WebKitWebContext now that it’s possible to create new web contexts.
- Fix a crash when entering accelerated compositing mode before the WebView is realized.
- Fix some transfer annotations used in GObject DOM bindings.
- Fix GObject DOM objects leaked when the web view contents are updated.
- Fix a crash viewing http://www.last.fm/.
- Fix an infinite loop in ARM Linux when parallel GC is enabled it again.
- Fix the build with older versions of GStreamer.
- Fix the build when NEON_INTRINSICS is enabled.
- Fix the build with video enabled but WebAudio disabled.
- Translation updates: Hebrew, Polish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.