WebKitGTK+ 2.6.5 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.5 release?
- Fix issue that caused some text to be inserted when trying to delete a word from the Twitter message box.
- GObject DOM bindings API now correctly returns NULL intead of empty strings to be able to differentiate between not present and present but empty.
- Do not resize the accelerating compositing window to the web size until accelerated compositing mode is activated.
- Use latin1 instead of UTF-8 for HTTP header values.
- Add SCHEDULING query support to HTTP media source element.
- Add application/x-mpegurl and video/flv to the list of supported mimetypes.
- Update NavigationItemProbes inspector icon.
- Fix the build with recent GStreamer.
- Fix the build on FreeBSD.
- Fix build on OS X.
- Fix the build on powerpc 32 bits.
- Translation updates: Assamese.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.