WebKitGTK+ 2.7.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.8 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.7.2 release?
- Fix SSL connection issues with some websites after the POODLE vulnerability fix.
- Add API to handle user script messages.
- Add context menu API to Web Process Extensions.
- Add API to create a WebKitWebContext.
- Add API to override the default local storage directory.
- Add WebKitWebResource::failed-with-tls-errors signal to notify about load failures due to TLS errors also in sub-resources.
- Fix several crashes in accessibility implementation.
- Fix XMLHttpRequest with a timeout when using the network process.
- Fix XMLHttpRequest with cookies disabled when using the network process.
- Fix a crash in the network process when a synchronous load redirects to a new url in a different security origin.
- Fix a crash in TextureMapper when video resolution changes.
- Correctly report the memory used by the media player to the garbage collector to make sure it’s freed when the video element is removed from the DOM.
- Fix documentation of webkit_print_operation_get_page_setup().
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.