WebKitGTK+ 2.6.4 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.4 release?
- Fix SSL connection issues with some websites after the POODLE vulnerability fix.
- Fix several crashes in accessibility implementation.
- Fix XMLHttpRequest with a timeout when using the network process.
- Fix XMLHttpRequest with cookies disabled when using the network process.
- Fix a crash in the network process when a synchronous load redirects to a new url in a different security origin.
- Fix documentation of webkit_print_operation_get_page_setup().
- Allow to build with GObject introspection disabled.
- Fix the remote inspector when settings don’t change after page initialization.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.