WebKitGTK+ 2.6.3 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.3 release?
- Fix a crash when loading flash plugins.
- Correctly report the memory used by the media player to the garbage collector to make sure it’s freed when the video element is removed from the DOM.
- Fix a crash in TextureMapper when video resolution changes.
- Ensure that CSS-generated text content is exposed to assistive technologies.
- Enable CSS_IMAGE_SET on production builds to fix some icons that are not rendered in the web inspector.
- Fix the build on FreeBSD and GNU Hurd.
- Fix the build with video disabled.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.