WebKitGTK+ 2.6.2 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.2 release?
- SSLv3 is now disabled to protect us against POODLE vulnerability.
- TLS errors are no longer ignored by default.
- Fix the remote web inspector.
- Fix rendering of buttons, selections and lists with recent GTK+ versions.
- Improve performance of timers scheduled after a delay in microseconds.
- Fix WebKitSettings:enable-smooth-scrolling to actually enable smooth scrolling.
- Fix the build with drag and drop support disabled.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.