WebKitGTK+ 2.4.7 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.4.7 release?
- SSLv3 is now disabled in WebKit2 to protect us against POODLE vulnerability.
- Fix the remote web inspector.
- Fix rendering of buttons, selections and lists with recent GTK+ versions.
- Fix the build with drag and drop support disabled.
- Fix the build with video support disabled.
- Fix a crash in the plugin process with some windowed flash plugins.
- TLS errors now take precedence over the HTTP authentication dialog.
- Do not shrink on-disk cache to its default size on startup.
- Don’t include full path names in WebKitEnumTypes.h to ensure the generated headers are always identical.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.