WebKitGTK+ 2.6.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.6 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.6.1 release?
- Ensure WebKitWebView:is-loading is TRUE right after a new load starts.
- Fix a crash in the plugin process with some windowed flash plugins.
- Allow to dock the inspector again once undocked when building with GTK+ >= 3.10.
- TLS errors now take precedence over the HTTP authentication dialog.
- Do not shrink on-disk cache to its default size on startup.
- Improve the proportion and visibility of some web inspector icons.
- Fix GTK+2 plugins not working after being updated.
- Don’t include full path names in WebKitEnumTypes.h to ensure the generated headers are always identical.
- Translation updates: Telugu, Hindi.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.