WebKitGTK+ 2.4.1 released!
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.4.1 release?
- Add CORS support for media elements to GStreamer media backend.
- Fix wrong flags used in fcntl call that failed in FreeBSD.
- Correctly handle HTTP authentication for cross-origin requests.
- Correctly handle cookies for cross-origin requests.
- Fix a crash in the plugin process with some plugins that redefine NPN functions.
- Fix acceletared video when the video format has an alpha component.
- Fix sites using geolocation after reloading when using Geoclue2.
- Append Safari version to UserAgent to fix redirections in www.globalforestwatch.org.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.