WebKitGTK+ 2.2.6 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.2.6 release?
- Fix infinite loop in WebProcess due to a race condition that can happen when the socket event source is cancelled.
- Use a persistent cache for plugins metadata to avoid blocking the UI while scanning plugins during page loads.
- Make sure the web process doesn’t finish if there’s an ongoing print operation.
- Fix web process leak when the WebView is leaked by the application.
- Fix the generation of g_return macros for GObject DOM bindings in some cases where non pointer parameters were handled as pointers.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.