WebKitGTK+ 2.3.91 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.3.91 release?
- Use a persistent cache for plugins metadata to avoid blocking the UI while scanning plugins during page loads.
- Make the web inspector always load in multiprocess mode.
- Add a pkg-config file for WebKit2 web process extensions API.
- Fix the generation of g_return macros for GObject DOM bindings in some cases where non pointer parameters were handled as pointers.
- Enable DFG_JIT on FreeBSD.
- Use system default compiler instead of gcc when building DOM generated sources.
- Several build fixes for FreeBSD.
- Fix the build with wayland support enabled.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.